Monday, August 20, 2018 – Thursday, August 23, 2018
Weather Permitting - Sedro-Woolley Public Works Department will be installing a new asphalt pavement overlay on various city streets.
Streets “on the day of paving” will be completely closed to all traffic. Monday’s paving schedule will include Maple Street, Borseth Street and W. Woodworth. For the remaining streets a door hanger or flyer will be placed on your door a day prior to closure.
Please have your garbage cans out by 6:00am this week as garbage will be picked up by 7:00am on the day of paving.
It is recommended that if residents need to leave on that day, to park a car off site during the day of paving.
Street closures will be from approximately 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM while the asphalt cures.
The following list of streets will be impacted by delays and closures:
1. Maple Street
2. Borseth Street from Thompson Lane to Ferry Street
3. W. Woodworth Street from Rita Street to West End
4. Rita Street from Ferry Street to State Street
5. Eleventh Street from Talcott Street to Bennett Street
6. Nelson Street From Township to East End
7. Munro Street From City hall to Puget Street
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.
If you have questions please contact the Sedro-Woolley Public Works Department at 360-855-0771.
Public Works Assistant
City of Sedro-Woolley
325 Metcalf Street
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
Direct (360) 855-9932 * Fax (360) 855-0733