You’re invited to our OPEN HOUSE!
The Washington State Department of Transportation and the City of Sedro-Woolley
2018 Transportation and Utility Projects
The Washington State Department of Transportation and the City of Sedro-
Woolley are hosting an open house on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 from 5:30 pm
to 7:30 pm at the Sedro-Woolley High School Cafeteria, 1235 3RD Street.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Drop-in anytime to talk with WSDOT and City engineers, planners and other staff about their projects in the vicinity.
- Learn about state, county and city projects that might affect their commute in 2018.
- Understand designs, construction timelines, etc.
- Better understand traffic laws/enforcement relating to roundabouts/new construction.
- Learn how public transit and other alternate modes (walking, cycling) could help save them time during construction season (and into the future).
- Allow the community to engage and put a face to the agencies who work to make their travel safe and efficient.