|Mailing and Physical Address||325 Metcalf Street
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
|Hours||Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM|
- City of Sedro-Woolley and Washington State Department of Transportation Policy Statement - Title VI Nondiscrimination Agreement
- 2018-2023 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program
- FY 2017 Transportation Benefit District Annual Report
- Sedro-Woolley Public Works Department Standards
- 2016 Transportation Impact Fee Update
- Transportation Element of the Comprehensive Plan
- The Township-Dunlop Traffic Circle operates like this.
- The Emergency signal installed on SR20 at Puget Avenue operates like this.
- The HAWK signal installed on SR20/Moore Street between Haines and Reed Street uses traditional traffic and pedestrian signal heads but in a different configuration. Watch this video to see one in action.
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Policy - Resolution No. 833-10
- The City of Sedro-Woolley was recipient of the American Public Works Association (APWA) Washington Chapter Project of the Year award for infrastructure projects valued between $5 and $25 million for its SR20/Cook Road Realignment and Extension Project. This $7.7 million project was completed in 2014, and included construction of two new roundabout intersections, a new city arterial street, along with sidewalks and shared use paths, improvements to Bingham Park, and a new Skagit Transit bus transfer and park & ride facility. This award recognizes excellence in management and administration to successfully complete public works projects. The award category for this project was Transportation. The award was presented to the city, funding agency Transportation Improvement Board, consulting engineer David Evans & Associates Inc and general contractor Strider Construction Inc. at the APWA Spring Conference awards banquet held on April 2, 2015 in Tacoma, Washington. Details on this project are available on the "Projects" tab and the Nomination Form. This project was also recipient of the 2015 Engineering Excellence Bronze Award by the Washington Chapter of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC).
- Inspection Request Line Phone: (360) 855-0139 - leave message
- Engineering inspections must be called into the inspection line
- A 48-hour notice is required for scheduling